BAC SM/SE Anglais
BACCALAUREAT - SESSION 2011
1. Rearrange these jumbled sentences to reconstitute the original paragraph. Write the letters against the numbers (2pts)
A. It is made of 2,4 million block of a one B. The pyramid is 147 meter high. It took 23 year to build. C. His tombe is the Great Pyramid of cheops at Giza D. Each stone weighs about 2.3 tones. E. Mikerinos was a pharao of Egypt who died in 165 BC.
II. Complete the following sentences (1pts)
1. If I were the president of Guinea, 1 (to build) ___________________________________________ 2. If I (to be) __________the minister of Education, I would have changed the education system in Guinea.
Write a logical question for each of the following answers: (2,5pts)
1. Fatou created her NGO in 2005_______________________________________________________
2. He had this car for 2 years___________________________________________________________
3. Akoi has been to Dakar 3 times_______________________________________________________
4. Students should respect their teachers________________________________________________
5. No,l didn't bring that pen with me.____________________________________________________
Use the WH words/ who, what, why, where, which, when, how) 2 pts
1. ______tall is your sister? 3. ________Did you go to France? Last year?
2. _______are you late? Because my mother send me to the market. 4. ____color does she like? The blue one
Transform the sentences into tenses indicated in the parentheses. (3pts)
1. We suggest that you bring that pen back(Past
2. Aminata is going to invite all of us. (simple present). ______________________________________
3. He didn't accept our last proposals. (Past Perfect). _______________________________________
4. You will suffer because of your behavior. (Present Progressive). ____________________________
5. It would have been a good thing for you. (Simple Future). _________________________________
Use the comparative and the superlative forms of the adjectives in the parenthesis to complete these sentences 2pts.
1. Marie is ____________than Issa. (intelligent) 3. Penda is _____________than her brother. (Police)
2. Djenab and I were ____________than them (strong) 4. She was _________than her sister. (Shy)
5. Niger is the ________river in west africa. (Long) 6. Dancing is ______________and _________than playing tenis, (exciting/funny) 7. China is the first _______________country in the world.(Populated) 8. Fode's school is ________________________than Aly's school (good), but Elie's school is the___________ one. (Good).
Write a statement for the following tags. 2pts
1. ___________________________, does she? 3. _______________________________, have they? 2. ___________________________________, weren't you 4. ________________________would he? Write the passive of the following active sentences: 2pts
1. I will write many letters him. ________________________________________________________
2. She keeps her kids at home every day. _________________________________________________
3. You bought a gift for her birthday. ____________________________________________________
4. He told us the story about the Titanic. _________________________________________________
Use the back of this sheet (le verso) to write a paragraph about your activities at the age of nine 3pts
Start like this:
When I was nine, I…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nb : Cette version est une version transcrite des extraits de l’originale. Elle peut donc contenir des erreurs de frappe, d’orthographe ou de données. Prière de nous faire parvenir toutes erreurs à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com
Banque de sujets
Une panoplie de sujets : de l'examen d'entrée en 7 ème, du BEPC et du BAC à votre disposition.Chercher un sujet
Sérénité aux examens
Trouver des professeurs près de chez vous pour vous aider à vous améliorer ou à combler vos lacunes dans différentes matières.Trouver son prof.
Vous êtes prêts !
Vous souhaitez savoir sur quelles matières bosser ?Faire une simulation